Shakeology Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
I love a sweet treat and to be honest my sweet tooth is probably my down fall. So
when I can find a clean eating way to make my favorite cookies, I’m all in.
Enter the Shakeology cookies, which I have been told actually tastes more like a brownie with it’s crisp outside and gooey inside. These have become a hit in my house and I don’t feel guilty at all. Granted I still don’t keep them around because I would eat them all but my friends and coworkers have no problem helping me out with them.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or oat flour
- 2 scoops chocolate Shakeology
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup applesauce (preferably unsweetened to minimize the added sugar)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Mix wet ingredients together
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well
- Pour in chocolate chips and mix well (Note: the mixture will be VERY thick!!It will be an arm workout. If needed, you may add 1/2tbsp at a time of almond milk or water to mix all ingredients better. Sometimes I have to do this and Sometimes I don’t)
- Coat baking sheet with non stick spray. I used coconut oil spray
- Put heaping spoonfuls of mixture onto baking sheet. You should get approximately 12-14 cookies. It’s not necessary to round them out or make them look pretty. I just plopped them on there.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Let cool and ENJOY!!
P.S. These cookies are husband and toddler approved!