I came to find Hulk Pancakes when I used to always pride myself on the fact that my daughter was such a great eater. She would eat whatever we did and all seemed well. And then she turned two… Who else knows what I’m talking about? Suddenly this little girl became so picky and only wanted to eat crackers and candy and yogurt. So I have been trying to find ways to get her to eat healthy again and to make sure that our whole family is on track with those healthy meals.
I learned how to make these when I prepped for my bikini competition and I’ve tweaked to make them a little tastier for my whole family. These are a hit in our household and are husband and toddler approved.
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup oatmeal
- Spoonful of cottage cheese or greek yogurt
- Splash of almond milk
- Handful of spinach
- Heat up a griddle or pan on medium heat
- Add all ingredients into a Vitamix or blender and blend well
- Spray pan with non stick cook spray
- Pour batter onto griddle and cook until no more bubbles form (approx. 2-3 min)
- Flip and cook other side for approx. 1 min
*Peanut butter, almond butter, cinnamon, fruit, etc.
ENJOY the Hulk Pancakes!!