Who likes French Toast for breakfast? ME!! And so so does the rest of my family. But what I don’t like is all the sugar and calories that comes with it. So here is an easy clean recipe that the whole family will love.
2 slices Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread
3 egg whites
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine egg whites, vanilla extract, cinnamon and stevia in a bowl. Mix well
- Drench bread in egg mixture
- Throw in a pan coated with non stick cooking spray
- Cook each side for approximately 3 minutes
- Cook the remaining egg whites and put it on top of the French Toast
I like to put a thin layer of peanut butter on top of my french toast and a small amount of pure maple syrup. It’s very sweet so a little bit goes a long way.
Try this out the next time you want to change things up in the morning. This makes a perfect weekend morning breakfast.